The EACU Closed Championship 2022
- The EACU Closed Championship takes place on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th January at The Turner Hall, Church Lane,
Newmarket, CB8 0HL
The Norfolk Rapidplay 2022
- The Norfolk Rapidplay takes place on Sunday 30th January at Horstead Tithe Barn, Rectory Road, Horstead, Norwich, NR12 7EP.
The Norfolk Junior Chess Championships 2022
- The Norfolk Junior Chess Championship takes place on Saturday 12th March at Harford Community Centre, Hall Road,
Norwich, NR4 6ET.
The EACU Fide-rated Chess Congress 2022
- The EACU Fide-rated Chess Congress takes place from Friday 27th May to Saturday 29th May at King Edward VII Memorial Hall,
High Street, Newmarket, Suffolk,CB8 8JP.
- The DONS June Swiss place on each Tuesday in June at County Arts Club
Plumstead Road East, Thorpe St. Andrew, Norwich NR7 9ND.
The 2nd Norfolk Blitz Tournament
- The 2nd Norfolk Blitz Tournament takes place on Sunday 19th June 2022 at Morley Club, 48 Cromer Road,
Sheringham NR26 8RS.
The Broadland Rapidplay Cup 2022
- The Broadland Rapidplay Cup place on the evenings of 13th and 20th September 2022 at Horstead Tithe Barn, Rectory Road, Horstead,
Norwich, NR12 7EP.
The 17th Cambridgeshire Rapidplay
- The 17th Cambridgeshire Rapidplay takes place on Sunday 25th September 2022 at Whittlesford Memorial Hall, Mill Lane,
Whittlesford (just off the M11 at junction 10), Cambridge, CB22 4NE.
The Norfolk County Chess Championships 2022
- The Norfolk County Chess Championships takes place on Saturday 1st to Sunday 2nd October 2022 at Horstead Tithe Barn, Rectory Road, Horstead,
Norwich, NR12 7EP.
The 39th Bury St Edmunds Congress 2022
- The 39th Bury St Edmunds Congress takes place on Saturday 15th to Sunday 16th October 2022 at Moreton Hall Community Centre, Symonds Road, Bury St Edmunds, IP32 7EE.
The 7th Lowestoft Rapidplay 2022
- Covid-permitting, the 7th Lowestoft Rapidplay will take place on Sunday 27th November 2022 at the delightful Parkhill Hotel in Oulton.
There will be two sections as in previous years: a championship section and a challengers section.
It would be great to see old friends come back and just as nice to see some new entrants.
Entry is limited to 40, so enter early to avoid disappointment.